The project aimed to deliver a frequency auction of three paired blocks in the 3,5GHz band. The auction format was based on Ficora’s own proprietary auction rules set by the respective ministry.
The project had been delivered as a consortium of two companies: Specure and its partner Auctiometrix, based in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Both consortium partners have previously built a portfolio of successful auction projects. The cooperation of Specure and Auctiometrix started in early 2018, since both teams had complementary strengths in auction theory and design and in auction software delivery.
Services during the project:
- Software customisations
- On-site and off-site workshops
- Language localisation to Finish language
- Cooperation with an external vendor during the security audit
- Software testing
- Support in responding to questions from the bidders
- Mock auction for Ficora and the bidders
- Conducting the live auction – on-site support and ad-hoc advisory
- Co-authoring the post-mortem report
- Lessons-learnt session