Our services cover the entire lifecycle of a frequency spectrum auction:
- Auction design
- Information memorandum
- Public consultation
- Simulation tool
- Auction platform
- Training and mock auctions
- Live auction administration and support
- Post-auction report
- Litigation support
The Electronic Auction Platform
We provide the auction platform for executing your e-auction.
Our software supports both the SMRA and CCA types of auctions, as well as their variations.
- highly flexible setup and configuration
- incomparably fast in real-time processing of complex algorithms
- tested and certified by The Smith Institute UK
Specure Auctions provides pre-configured templates for popular auction formats, including SMRA and CCA. It has been succsessfully used in numerous spectrum auctions across Europe since 2008.
The platform consists of hardware, software and a secured public-key infrastructure.
All data is encrypted during transmission and the authenticity of the parties is verified using electronic certificates.
The integrated simulation tool can be used to evaluate different bidding strategies, compare various scenarios or validate the auction results.
User friendly interface
- Preconfigured templates
- Real time notifications and support
- One-way messaging from the auctioneer to the bidders
- Full traceability and auditability of the process
- X.509 certificates
- 4096-bit RSA keys
- AES 256 encryption
High availability and redundancy
- Physically distributed cluster solution
- Tested against DoS attacks
- Replication to a stand-by server
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS and Linux.